[jaws-uk] Re: Thoughts on captchas

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 10:30:32 +0000

I have a blog (at Wordpress.com). Anyone can comment on my posts. The
first time an individual comments their comment goes into a pending
folder and a copy is e-mailed to me for my approval. Once I have
approved an individual all future comments are automatically posted
without the need for any action on my part. Wordpress use Akismot to
protect their bloggs and I find the system works well.
In addition to "Pending" there is also a "spam folder". I've been
blogging since 22 January 2011 and since that date Akismot has only
made one mistake (putting something in spam which should have been
sent to me, for approval) so it has well over a 90 per cent success
rate.

Hope this helps,
Kevin
kevinmorris101.wordpress.com