[jaws-uk] Re: Something very anoying in the new update

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:05:05 +0100

Hi Vanja,
Thanks to you and others for taking an interest in this.  On the basis of
Brian's advice I checked the appropriate "Legacy" box in Configuration
Manager and everything has worked perfectly since.

When I went back and read the help information on the "legacy" button I was
slightly concerned to learn that it may stop some other functions working in
IE.  Anyone got any comments about that.

Somebody else has mentioned that he was having a little difficulty in his
hsbc banking website since using 7.1 so I'm not entirely on my own.

Regards

David