[jaws-uk] Re: Something very anoying in the new update

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 07:23:01 +0100

Hi,
I have also had trouble with form fields with 7.10.  Not quite the same as
you I think.  What I am finding on a particular banking website is entering
password digits in their individual fields.  Normally you automatically
start in field 1, then field 2 etc. but with 7.10 it seems to land on any
random field and it doesn't reliably tell you wich.  When I use this website
now I go back to 7.0.

I have also noticed that some of the settings don't seem to have taken
effect with the Merge Utilities function.  I might try running it again.

I had trouble with Google some time ago when it kept on interrupting
everytime I went to a new field in a form.  I found the problem in
Add/Remove Software.  Forgotten what it was called but had "google" in it.
Taking it out sorted it.

Things are not looking good I think with Jaws 7.1 at the moment but it is
still a Beta version so can't moan I suppose.

Regards

David