[jaws-uk] Re: OFF TOPIC

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:21:13 +0100

As George has pionted out this list and also Access-UK are on Freelists not
Yahoo primarily because of difficulties experienced with the Yahoo service.
I don't think the solution will lie with any individual on this list.  If
you have other groups that are on Yahoo your best bet is to consult with
other members and see if you can reach egreement on moving the list to be
hosted somewhere else.  I had numersious porblems of the sort you described
with Yahoo even after carefully created and subscribing under a logged in
account, the database never seemed to have survived after the merger with
eGroups many years ago.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology