[jaws-uk] Re: OFF TOPIC

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:06:13 +0100

Val, I quite understand your frustration with Yahoo, and I resisted as long as possible actually registring with them, spammers that they are... but eventually I did, and I can see no other way than for you to do so. (I must admit I have had no spam problems from them, but this may be due to my isp.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Val" <val17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>