[jaws-uk] Re: OFF TOPIC

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:38:15 +0100

These message bounces happen even if you do have a yahoo ID, and I do,
so it isn't a scam on their part; rather it is a firmware failure!
Nonetheless, as I have a Yahoo account it is relatively painless for me
to get back into normal status.  the reasoning behind the graphical word
verification was to avoid the use of spam 'bots, which were able to
automatically sign in and out of yahoogroups and get away with spamming.
The graphical word image is deliberately distorted to prevent OCR or
screen reader access.  We are caught in the middle.