[jaws-uk] Re: OFF TOPIC

  • From: "Val" <val17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:44:41 +0100

Hi George and Colin,

I know that this list isn't tied to Yahoo but I also assumed that there may
be some people on the list who subscribed to other Groups hosted by Yahoo -
whatever the reasons for them throwing me out, I don't know, but I appear to
be back in 'favour' again - quite how long for I don't know.

Thanks for all the help and for allowing me to raise this off topic problem
- its nice to know that I am not suffering alone.

Regards

Val.

  _____