[jaws-uk] Re: NOD32

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 23:15:55 +0100

I can tell for definite that when I ran a scan not too long ago that in the results it definitely removed certain addware and spyware. It is never harm to have another anti-spyware as nod32 might not find everything, bu7t as well as anti-virus it sure does clean and removes and protects against at least some ammount of spyware.

Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121