[jaws-uk] Re: NOD32

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 22:15:39 -0000

Graham,

Thanks for this, but I think this is where I must have something not quite
functioning as well as it should.  When I get into the Control Centre,
pressing Tab does nothing audibly.  Certainly Alt+Q does the trick but I had
hoped that all the controls within the programme would be spoken to me.

I'm assuming that, from what you say, Jaws speaks properly for you as you
tab around the controls?  If so, have you any ideas of what might not be
working properly at this end?  I've just done a standard install of Jaws and
of NOD32.  I know that Brian had said that he thought the programme is very
accessible for him as well so I guess there must be something not right with
my set up.

I'm using Jaws 8.0.423 with Windows XP Home.

Cheers,

Jamie