[jaws-uk] Re: NOD32

  • From: "Hugh Megarry" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:19:18 -0000

the same here nothing from them at all

Hugh Megarry
skype hugh.megarry

  _____

From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jamie Cuthbertson
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 12:20 PM
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] NOD32

Norman and Amro,

Did you get a notification from Eset about the Version 4 release or did you
find it by chance?  I ask because I've had nothing from them even though I'm
on a package where I'm supposed to get all updates as part of the deal.  If
you guys hadn't mentioned it on this list I would not have known about it.

Any info very helpful.

Jamie

  _____