[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 9

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 07:00:42 -0000

I think jaws nine is a total disaster.  I have spent a week with s and s
technical support where they, and I have tried everything to get jaws nine
working.  jaws nine's problems migrated to jaws eight too, so I have jaws
which works in everything but outlook 2003 and IE seven.  I am currently
using system access to write email and surf the web.  it is a good thing I
bought SA I think.  I know this is a jaws list, but I feel I can say what I
have because I am fed up with jaws at the moment.