[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 9

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 11:41:51 -0000

"SP" means "Service Pack", and in this case refers to
Service Pack 2 for Windows XP.

It is usually available through Windows Update, but as it is
a very large download, although one used to be able to get
it on CD from Microsoft. (They may well still do this)

However, unless you have a very early version of XP, and
have never updated it, you may already have SP2 installed.

Right click on My Computer, select Properties, and see what
the General Tab comes up with.

George.