[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 9

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 22:09:42 -0000

just filing and came across, I hope you sorted all out and had a nice Christmas and got the Decorating done and at last my Landslip nightmare is almost over Jaws 9 is not easy is it? I am trying to alter things but made a hash of it, God knows what Safe Mode is. my laptop suggested I use safe Mode but I have no idea why. Frost has gone and I am healing up from fall on black ice a few days ago. I hope you get a Job that really does you credit Take care Oh darn it Jaws has jumped again, wonder if I live on a Layline or is it a Laye Line. Dorothy the New Year. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Norman Waddington PhD" <warwickhouse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>