[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 9

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:01:10 -0000

Wendy,

I've been using Jaws since 3.7 and Jaws 9.0 looks pretty good to me. Compared to some previous versions there's been very little negative reaction. Yes, I'm using Windows XP SP2.

Nothing is perfect but I like it anyway.

Regards

David

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>