[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 4.0

  • From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:18:47 -0000

Hello there!

I am new to this group but you seem to know a lot and I wanted to ask you a
question.

I am not good with Jaws so please give clear step-by-step instructions:

I need to overwrite the text in existing power point presentations. I use
Jaws 5.10 and windows xp and 2000 in my laptop and desktop.

I can start a presentation by hitting the applications key and going to show
and I can listen to it, but how do I enter the presentation to manipulate it
and how do I select the text to overwrite it and how do i operate it with
keystrokes? Are there any? Do I have to go view and change options every
time?

Sorry for my ignorance but I need this to translate 50 PPS and PPT and I am
running out of time. I am not managing so, if somebody can, Please HELP!

Cheers, Andrew