[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 4.0

  • From: "Neil Jarvis" <neiljarvis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:19:38 +1300

Regardless of the version of JAWS barbara has, she won't succeed in
authorising it under v4.0, so the upgrade to 4.02 is a must.

Neil Jarvis
Wellington, New Zealand
e-mail: neiljarvis@xxxxxxxxxx
MSN: neil.jarvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: neiljarvis
Skype-In: for those in the UK who do not have Skype, call me on
0161-408-3540