[jaws-uk] Re: Bt Broadband Desktop help

  • From: "Pete H" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:46:18 -0000

Hi Tom,

This is typical I'm afraid, I wanted my line tested too so I used the online
chat help, I got a call centre in India, I could tell by the names they were
typing, but their written English is good so if you want BT support you could
try that route, you can access it from the desktop help, here's hoping you can
get your JFW to read it.

Regards,

Pete H.