[jaws-uk] To all jaws experts on list, can I i=uninstall the following without causing problems with Jaws 8.0?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 15:06:36 +0100

Hi all,

I was looking through add remove programs on my Acer laptop, running Windows XP and Jaws 8.0 and found one or two Jaws related things I thought I could do without, but before uninstalling them, I wanted to check with the experts on this list.

Freedom Scientific Braille {967c13374-
Freedom Scientific Talking Installer 7.10 {0A472-

Please note that I do not have a Braille display hence the wish to uninstall the Braille related component listed above.

Thank you all in advance for your advice.

Alexander Shannon