[jaws-uk] Re: Bt Broadband Desktop help

  • From: "TOM REID" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:07:59 -0000

Hi Pete,

Thanks.

Trying to get to the bottom of why I'm only getting 1.3 megs from BT total
broadband when says should be getting up to 8.

The link you gave me confirms figures.

I wondered if broadband help could help.

Phone line is okay, but, possibly there is a prob in extension socket. Spoke to
a guy at BT Broadband help desk, but, he was chinese and I'm Scottish and there
was interesting communication.

Kept telling him I was blind,iE couldn't see and he kept asking what colour the
box was and if I could see 2 screws...

Tom