[jaws-uk] Re: BBC site query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 15:05:00 +0100

Hi Joan,

Thanks for your response.

I should explain that I got no sound whatsoever and JAWS crashed altogether
on both ocasions.

The recorded mesaged you refer to is what you get normaly when there is a
sports commentary on which the BBC are not allowed to broadcast over the
internet.

As I said before, I got complete silence/.
The error mesage I got yesterday was read out by JAWS and there was I think
and OK and a cancel button.

This is the only BBC site to date where I have had this problem.

Regards

paul.