[jaws-uk] Re: BBC site query

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:28:11 +0100

Hi Paul, fearing to suggest the obvious, but have you cleared temp files, cookies etc? Does this happen with all Jaws versions on your computer? You could try the site with Firefox if you have it installed just to pin down where the problem lies...

HTH,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>