[jaws-uk] BBC site query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:43:20 +0100

Hi all;,

Just now I have attempted to access the "listen live" page on BBC Norfolk's
site but each time I enter on this link, JAWS crashes and I had to turn my
PC off and back on again.

wonder if anyone could take a look and see why I am experiencing this
problems.  The link is:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/norfolk/hi/tv_and_radio/

Last night when I tried, I got an error mesage up.  This problem doesn't
seem to be stopping me from accessing the other BBC local and national
sites.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Paul.