[jaws-uk] Re: BBC site query

  • From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 16:59:00 +0100

Hi Paul,

I've taken a look at the site, and, for me, Jaws isn't crashing, and I'm
able to listen.

But, although this station is working fine for me, I am not able to listen,
for one reason or another, to either BBC Radio London or the World Service.
The radio player loads in both cases, and the Play option in the menu is
checked, but I get no sound.

Both shortcuts were sent to me by a friend, and he's able to listen to both
stations on his PC.

I agree with Joan's comments that sometimes things on our computers put up
some sort of block.

I, too, hope you get your problem sorted out. It is most frustrating.

With best wishes,

Keith