[jaws-uk] Re: AVG query

  • From: "TOM REID" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:04:05 +0100

Paul, go into your programmes menue and get to avg. It will have a submenue. You want AVG test centre. Hit enter on that. Then, hit the tab key till you hear scan my computer. Enter on that. That will start the scan. AVG will pick up the virus and quarenteen it.

I have had AVG for years and no probs with it.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>