[jaws-uk] Re: AVG query

  • From: "TOM REID" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:18:56 -0000

Hi Paul,

You can check for viruses either by opening the "Virus Vault" or test
results options within test centre. If you open the virus vault, you can use
menues as in word, file, edit, view. If the vault is empty, ie you can't
view details for instance, there are no viruses found by AVG.

In both control centre and test centre, there is a check for update tab. If
you press this, it will tell you that it is downloading stuff. It will also
tell you when no new updates are available.

Whether AVG opens in control or test centre, just keep tabbing along and you
will hear the different options. They are self explanatory.

Tom