[jaws-uk] Re: AVG

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:21:11 +0100

Hi Tiddy and Sue,

Setting up or amending a schedule for the update of AVG is done in the test
centre.

I launch the test centre as follows:
JawsKey+f11 to bring up the system tray entries.
Cursor down to AVG and press enter.
Cursor up to "launch test centre" and press enter.
When the test centre is launched, tab to the scheduler button and press the
space bar.
You have the option of setting schedules for launching AVG tests or update
checks.  Choose the one you wish to amend.
You will need to tab to the "edit schedule" button and press the space bar.
Ensure that the "periodically check for internet updates" is checked then
tab to the list of time slots to choose the one you want.
When you have made your selection, tab to the OK button and press the space
bar and your schedule should be changed.

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tel: 01869 347639

mobile: 07980 519990

Skype: philmedway

From: "Sue Morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:27:37 +0100

Hi list.
Can anyone tell me how to get AVG to update automatically at a certain
time each day.  I know how to check for updates but I can't find
anywhere that asks me if I want AVG to update automatically.

Thanks.

Sue.