[jaws-uk] Re: AVG

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 20:55:42 +0100

Well Jim it's a new computer so while I am upgrading, the old version was on
the old PC. Trouble with the free version is it's so blooming hard to find on
their Website it's so well hidden.

Thanks anyway. Hope someone can help with the file and if not I'll just have to
wander around the maze until I stumble upon it.

Barbara