[jaws-uk] Re: AVG

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:34:30 -0000

Dorothy,

It's to do with a newer build of the ABG Free programme. I just can't
remember what I did at home but sometime early in this New Year they
were saying you had to update your AVG version. I actioned it ages ago
before Xmas.

Go to the Grisoft site and look for the AVG Free news which is not that
easy to find, they obviously prefer to promote the subscription products
and news of this changeover is there somewhere. If I've time to look
later I'll let you know if I find it.

Cheers, Robin