[jaws-uk] Re: AVG

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 12:23:55 +0100

Hi,I thought avg8 was the latest, it updates itself each day but hasnot as
yet mentioned AVG8.5 but if You Darran have updated to it and are having
problems with it can you say what they are? Also  is it another download not
connected to the version running like 8? Incidentally as a side issue
Darran, did you solve your Pdf problem? It is always helpful to know after
an issue has been raised what the  fix was assuming you did find a fix?

Dorothy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>