[jaws-uk] Re: AVG

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:01:05 +0100

Hi Barbara

If you go to
http://free.avg.com/ww.download?prd=afe
there is, I believe, a list comparing the various differences in the
free and paid for versions of AVG.  As I only use the free version at
home, I can't honestly say, but one of the big features of the bought
version is technical support.

Jackie Cairns

Braille Support Adviser

Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx