[j-say list] Re: this is getting weirder by the minute!

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 11:26:30 +0100

Hi Harry

I agree with Pranav's diagnosis. I am not quite sure why you would be
unplugging the headset with Dragon running.
When you are using jaws and Dragon, the sound source inside the headset
is being asked to do a tremendous amount of work and in addition as
Pranav has said Dragon will be expecting that sound source to be present
since that is the sound source you have used to create the profile.
That is not a sentence I like because sound source has been mentioned
three times, but there you are.

You can exit Dragon by pressing control shift F12, arrowing up to exit,
and pressing Enter, if you wish.