[j-say list] Re: this is getting weirder by the minute!

  • From: "Harry Brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 13:54:09 -0400

Hi Pranav,
Ok, so, then, what do I do when I'm done using j-say and I want to go back to
my speakers on my desk?
Walk me through step by step, ok?
I just wanted to use it for email and word processing, at the moment.
Later on, if I need to, if my hands don't work any more because of a stroke,
then, I'll use j-say full time.
Harry