[j-say list] Re: this is getting weirder by the minute!

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 00:51:10 +0530

Hi Harry,

The thing is that you can use speakers when you use J-Say. The synthesizer
will not interfear with Dragon. In terms of steps, I do not have windows XP
but here goes.
1. Plugin the head set and launch dragon.

2. Go to the windows control pannel and set your default audio device to be
your internal sound card. Exit the sounds applet and then the windows
control pannel.

3. say "jaws menu" to activate the jaws menu and go to the sound cards
option in the utilities submenu. Set jaws to work with the internal sound
card.

You are now good to go. You will hear your synthesizer through your speakers
and will be able to dictate through the microphone.

You need not unplug the headset at all. Leave your infrastructure the way it
is.

Pranav
4.