[iyonix-support] Re: Iyonix upgrading

  • From: Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:06:54 GMT

In message of 1 Feb, Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <678bfead4e.tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On the Mac indeed Reunion does things better and I still wish there was a
> > RISC OS program to compete with the likes of Reunion.
>
> Is there a tutorial of Reunion somewhere? The reason I ask is that I
> downloaded the demo of version 8 for the Mac and wasn't very impressed
> with it. It actually looks quite basic and uninspiring.

A bit like OvationPro?  Which is dead easy to write letters on and need
never reveal more than a tenth of its capabilities; after five years, I
am still learning about this program (OP, that is).

> I'd have said it should be quite easy to write a RISC OS version of
> it.

I will pay Big Bucks for that.

> Perhaps I've missed something? Is there a concise list of features
> anywhere, or more specificaly a list of features that people like
> about it?

I'll put something on my web-site; watch this space.

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                          tim@xxxxxxxxx
             For a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/