[iyonix-support] Re: Iyonix upgrading

  • From: Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 00:03:51 +0000 (GMT)

In article <678bfead4e.tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On the Mac indeed Reunion does things better and I still wish there was a
> RISC OS program to compete with the likes of Reunion.

Is there a tutorial of Reunion somewhere? The reason I ask is that I
downloaded the demo of version 8 for the Mac and wasn't very impressed with
it. It actually looks quite basic and uninspiring. I'd have said it should
be quite easy to write a RISC OS version of it.

Perhaps I've missed something? Is there a concise list of features
anywhere, or more specifically a list of features that people like about it?

--
Paul Vigay                 __\\|//__            Life,
                           (` o-o ')        the Universe

101 uses for a Bill Gates: 16: Something to tie the washing line to