[iyonix-support] Re: Iyo drops router

  • From: "Chris N.L. France. \(hp\)" <c.n.l.f@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 10:06:16 +0100

No. I think the problem is something to do with the Iyo.

I've just connected this PC laptop to the 4th router port and switched off its
wireless. The associated green led on the router lit up.
Also the Armini is accessing the NAS and on its screen, Netsurf is displaying a
previously not accessed webpage.
*ping on the Iyo to its own IP returns a satisfactory set of timings 0.197 to
0.205. but
*ping the router returns Host is down.

I have just taken the network cable out of the PC (not the router end) - which
was connecting and had a green led illuminated - and inserted it into the Iyo
but this led, which went 'out' when I unplugged, is still 'out' and the 'Host
is (still) down'.

BW
Chris.