[iyonix-support] Re: Iyo drops router

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 10:13:37 +0100

Hi Chris

for the avoidance of doubt, do you still get the 'green light going out' on the link to the iyo with the ethernet cables from the back of the iyo swapped with that of the armini .. that would rule out router/cable issues.. swap cables at computer end, NOT router end

John
--
Stop press! Just announced - Price Promise

Broadband from £2.99/month, no tie in

# The Utility Warehouse Price Promise means you can benefit from: The UK’s cheapest Home Phone
# The UK’s cheapest Home Phone and Broadband bundle
# The UK’s cheapest Mobile tariffs
# The UK’s cheapest standard Gas and Electricity

Or they will give you back Double the Difference!

Charges, terms and conditions apply. For full details of
the Utility Warehouse Price Promise see http://www.ucallusave.co.uk
<http://www.ucallusave.co.uk>

Intrigued? Call me

John Ballance C.Eng MIET - jwb@xxxxxxxxxx - 07976 295923