[iyonix-support] Re: HD replacement

  • From: "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:05:35 +0000

On 25/02/2013 14:59, Jim Lesurf wrote:
Having removed the case I can see the screws that hold the HD in the
cradle. But without more dis-assembly I can predict that one or two on the
'sheet of metal' side will tinkle down into the guts of the machine when
removed or I try replacing them. So I guess I need to be able to do some
more steps of dis-assembly before undoing the screws that hold the HD into
the HD+CDROM 'cradle'. (Yes, there is a CD Writer above the HD.)

Just undo the screws on the HD. If you drop them, shake the case until the come out. As easy as that.

Cheers
--
David J. Ruck
email: druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx