[iyonix-support] Re: E.U. Banning sales of Iyonix

  • From: "Allan Dawes" <allan.dawes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 17:46:39 +0100

Hi Pete,
During the Wakefield 2006 show, I asked that very question. Castle did not
seem to worried about this. I think Castle may have bought the XScale in
bulk numbers, so as to get discount. This would mean they would still have
some to work with, but yes, eventually they may run out. Another avanue
Castle had been toying with was the 800MHz XScale, which is still available.

Allan

From: Pete                             Email: egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Composed on a Castle Technology Iyonix Computer (RiscOS 5, version 5.11)