[iyonix-support] Re: Date problem in new year

  • From: Frank de Bruijn <iyonix-support-sub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 12:23:54 +0100

In article <fdc8bed250.alan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Dr Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What we need is a step by step solution for basic users such as me,

Start by checking whether you have the module on your system anywhere by
clicking Menu over $.!Boot in a Filer window, opening the Find entry of
the App. '!Boot' item and entering NetTime in the writable icon.

If the module shows up, make a note of where it is.

If you don't have it, download the TimeKeepers.zip from:
http://www.iyonix.com/updates/beta-software/timekeepers.shtml

Put the module NetTime in a suitable location, like the one mentioned in
Ian Hamilton's message ($.!Boot.Resources.!System.310.Modules.Network)
and add the lines he mentioned to your !Boot.Choices.Internet.User file.

Regards,
Frank