[iyonix-support] Re: Date problem in new year

  • From: Jeremy Nicoll - freelists iyo only <jn.flists.73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 03:42:07 +0000

Alan Adams <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm using Organizer 1.57i to set the time, in case that makes a
> difference.

Well does it?  You're in a better position than I am (as you know) to find
out.

I'd have thought temporarily abandoning Organizer would be worthwhile; and
!Alarm, if that's what handles this.  Or does something in Configure do
clock handling?

And what happens if you just boot into pre-desktop *-command mode?

(I am sympathetic, having spent most of the 31st of Dec 2009 (if you can
remember that far back...) repeatedly rebooting a Windows PC with different
sets of startup programs disabled via MSCONFIG.  Tedious isn't the word...)

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own