[iyonix-support] Re: Date problem in new year

  • From: Ian Hamilton <Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 09:32:38 +0000 (GMT)

In article <50d2b79e01iyonix-support-sub@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Frank de Bruijn <iyonix-support-sub@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <50d2b5cd28Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Ian Hamilton <Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Yes. NetTime corrects the problem before any damage is done.

> Not here it doesn't (i.e. not before the damage is done).

> I am VERY pissed off. And that's putting things mildly.

I have Nettime setup in !Boot.Choices.Internet.User if that helps :-

The end of that file is as follows, change the time server to your local
one :-

 |Added following thread on Oregano list
 sysctl -ew net.inet.tcp.rfc1644=0
 |Added for Time Keeper module  (*NetTime_Status)
 Set Inet$NTPServer ntp.blueyonder.co.uk
 RmEnsure NetTime 0 RmLoad System:Modules.Network.NetTime

--
Ian Hamilton (Iyonix RO5)  http://www.hamiltoni.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/