[iyonix-support] Re: 5.18 Upgrade problems

  • From: <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Support list <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, archive-online@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 16:13:19 +0000 (GMT)

In article <526a31b70bIan_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Ian Hamilton <Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Try *Desktop if needed.

Given the circumstances, that wasn't possible because neither the task
manager nor F12 worked  :(

However, in case you haven't seen the exchanges on Iyonix-support, I have
now managed to revert to 5.16 and everything is back to normal.

I see that there are other reports of abnormalities. Apart from anything
else, I see I am not the only one who couldn't get !Samba to work with 5.18
and I use that quite a lot to communicate with my laptop.

I think I shall wait now to see further developments before trying to
upgrade again.

John

--
    ____