[isapros] Re: RDP v6.0 Client Certificate configuration

  • From: "Gerald G. Young" <g.young@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:13:21 -0400

Kewl... yeah... testing internally can be problematic because internal
clients usually will have RPC connectivity to the Exchange boxes.

For those who are not aware, the Registry settings are below.

Path
Outlook 2003
 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\RPC
Outlook 2007
 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook\RPC

Name  DisableRpcTcpFallback
Type  DWORD
Value 1

This setting normally doesn't exist so will need to be created.

Also... I just stumbled across the following, dated 8/13/07:

http://blogs.technet.com/isablog/archive/2007/08/13/testing-rpc-over-htt
p-through-isa-server-2006-part-2-test-tools-and-strategies.aspx

Did Jim point you to this blog? :)

Jerry