[isapros] Re: RDP v6.0 Client Certificate configuration

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 07:57:47 -0700

Yes, but only after Jim let me know that... Now that I know the behavior of
Outlook, it's cool, it is just that at the time I was testing RPC/HTTP
internally, and it was working but only because OL was reverting back to TCP
even though I never asked it to.  Not knowing its behavior, it lead me to
troubleshoot something other than the RPCProxy ;0-