[isapros] Re: RDP v6.0 Client Certificate configuration

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:54:28 -0700

I know that NOW ;)

From: isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jim Harrison
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 12:45 PM
To: isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isapros] Re: RDP v6.0 Client Certificate configuration

You *do* know that the RPC filter isn't involved in processing RPC/HTTP?

Also, in order for the ISA RPC filter to process the RPC within the HTTP
stream, the call would have to start at the EPM, and RPC/HTTP doesn't do
that.

Likewise, there's no method for one application or web filter to call
another "sibling" filter; much less making a "parent's sibling" call as
would be required for the HTTP Filter to reach the RPC filter.