[isapros] Re: RDP v6.0 Client Certificate configuration

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:27:05 -0700

You know, one cool thing about this implementation is that you can just
disable the account without worrying about revoking the certificate.
That is super cool.  It takes a few minutes, but that's pretty damn cool
- the user auth will fail even with the right cert.  Of course, you can
still use the CRL process, but the revocation delta is 1 day by default.
So I'm warming up to this "feature." ;)