RE: remote desktop after sp1

  • From: "Edward Garcia" <edgarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 16:05:27 -0500

Strange is right -- I tried changing the listener on the internal systems
and published via the new port, with no change in behavior. Still could not
connect to the terminal servers from the outside world (LAN access worked on
the custom port).

Though I can see the updated rpcfilter dll in the isa program folder, I do
not see an entry for the hotfix under add/remove programs on the isa server
(I assume that it would appear in the isa 2000 updates section).