RE: remote desktop after sp1

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:34:59 -0500

Hi Ara,

If that worked, the most likely reason for the problem is that the
Terminal Services listener was bound to the external interface of the
ISA firewall. You can fix that by binding the listener to the internal
interface using Terminal Services Configuration.

HTH,

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7