RE: remote desktop after sp1

  • From: "Edward Garcia" <edgarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 23:15:08 -0500

Ok -- my config is as follows:

ISA server- (Win2k3 server std w/sp1, ISA 2k Server std w/sp2 & fp)

-ISA config
-       Protocol definition for inbound TCP 3389 ('RDP In')
-       server publishing rule mapping external addr to internal addr  using
'RDP In' Protocol definition.
-       Protocol rule set to allow all IP traffic

-Terminal Server listener configuration (all default values except for
listener)
        -       Security Layer: RDP Security Layer
        -       Encryption level: Client Compatible
        -       Certificate: None
        -       Use standard Windows logon interface (unchecked)
        -       Listener bound to internal network interface only

Internal Server- (Win2k3 Server std w/sp1)

-       Terminal Server listener configuration (all default values)
        -       Security Layer: RDP Security Layer
        -       Encryption level: Client Compatible
        -       Certificate: None
        -       Use standard Windows logon interface (unchecked)
        -       Listener set to default setting

Let me know if any additional information would be useful.